Continuing the analysis of the residential real estate market, below is the chart showing sale and renting prices for apartments in Tallinn. As previously, prices are collected from the KV.EE real estate portal.
After the data has been collected, it was cleaned and used to build the following charts.
Apartments for Sale
The above chart can be helpful in answering the following questions:
- The cheapest residential real estate in Tallinn is a 4-bedroom apartments in Lasnamäe.
- The smallest 1- and 2-bedroom apartments are in Põhja-Tallinn.
- Prices for 2-bedroom apartments in Lasnamäe and Mustamäe are identical, while prices for 3- and 4- room apartments are higher in Mustamäe.
- Apartments in Mustamäe are a little bit smaller than in Lasnamäe.
- 3-room apartments in City Center are bigger by size than the 4-room apartments in Lasnamäe and Mustamäe.
Apartments for Rent
- Cheapest area to rent a 1-room apartment is Põhja-Tallinn, but its apartments are the smallest as well.
- The majority of apartments are being of offered in Tallinn City Center
- There is virtually no difference between the renting prices in 2- and 3-bedroom apartments in Lasnamäe
- The 2-room apartment in Kristiine are more expensive than the ones in Põhja-Tallinn, however the 3-room apartments are more expensive to rent in Põhja-Tallinn.
In the future posts there will be more statistical data, including relationship between age of the building and the renting/sale price, as well, as how important is condition of the building and the apartment itself, as well as the relationship between the floor number and the price, plus many more analytics.